Point Loma Sportfishing is home to the finest Charter Boat fleet on the West Coast. Whether you're looking for trips to the Coronado Islands, or offshore for Tuna, Albacore Dorado and more - we have the boats to accommodate your needs. Our Captains and their crew are dedicated to ensuring that every trip is enjoyable and memorable. For more information on our Charter trips, or to make reservations, please call (619) 223-1627 today.
Local Half Day Trips
Yellowtail, White Sea Bass, Barracuda, Bonito, Calico Bass, Halibut
Coronado Islands Trips
Yellowtail, White Sea Bass, Barracuda, Bonito, Calico Bass, Halibut, Bluefin Tuna
Offshore and Tuna Trips
Albacore, Yellowfin Tuna, Bluefin Tuna, Bigeye Tuna, Dorado, Yellowtail
For information, please contact Point Loma Sportfishing (619) 223-1627
Freelance trips may be available at various times and prices will be set at time of scheduling.
Additional Charter Boat Information:
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- There is an additional charge for Mexican Fishing Permits when fishing Mexican waters.
- Due to the possibility of a federal excise tax being imposed on trips of 24 hours or more, we may be required to pass along a $3.00 tax to each passenger.
- Possible fuel price increases may require that a fuel surcharge also be added at the time of departure.
- Tackle Rental is available.
- Carrying alcoholic beverages aboard is prohibited. All boats are licensed for on-sale beer.
- Departure times may vary. Please contact the Landing prior to your departure to verify correct departure time.
Deposits - Deposits are required on all Charters. We reserve the right to substitute boats in the unlikely event a scheduled boat is unavailable.